The IOUG depends on volunteers – passionate, committed, enthusiastic people like you. Fortunately, volunteering with IOUG is a two-way street…
What's In It For You?
- Earn recognition within the Oracle user community for your knowledge, effort and passion
- Become an insider with early access to information, plus exclusive opportunities to participate in Oracle beta testing, executive discussions and more
- Show your employer you're a dedicated Oracle user…and leader
- Help other Oracle users – it's fun!
What Can You Do?
You can help out in any of a number of areas. Take a look to see what might be the best fit for you.
- COLLABORATE Conference Committee
Help us ensure the best possible content at COLLABORATE- IOUG Forum.
- SIG Council Leaders
Facilitate Special Interest Group Council meetings and oversee various SIG Council initiatives.
- Regional User Group Leaders
Serve as liaison between your Regional Group's Members and IOUG Headquarters in Chicago.
- Board of Directors
Help set the direction of IOUG, always working for the members' best interests.
- SELECT Journal Committee
Join fellow editors and reviewers dedicated to publishing our peer-reviewed technical articles and news content.
- Social Media Rockstar
Help spread the word about all things Oracle and IOUG.
Interested? It takes only a few minutes to apply – click here!
Questions? Just ask.