Abstract submissions are now being accepted through October 31st!
Please email email@example.com with any questions regarding the submission process.
What Successes Can You Share?
We want to hear your story. Submit your proposal today for the Oracle BIWA Summit 2016.
Proposals are being accepted and reviewed!!
To submit your abstract, ensure you have an IOUG membership ID (click here to join as an IOUG Associate for free!), then click here, select a track, fill out the form. When selecting a speaker, you may find people under company "IOUG Associate".
This Year’s Tracks
Proposals can be submitted for the following tracks:
- Advanced Analytics
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Data Warehousing and Integration
- Internet of Things
- Spatial and Graph (CLICK HERE for more information about Spatial Summit Submissions)
More About the Conference
The Oracle BIWA Summit 2016 is organized and managed by the Oracle BIWA SIG, the Oracle Spatial SIG, and the Oracle Northern California User Group. The event attracts top BI, data warehousing, analytics, Spatial, IoT and Big Data experts.
Oracle Spatial Summit 2016 will be a part of BIWA Summit 2016, for the second time.
The three-day event includes keynotes from industry experts, educational sessions, hands-on labs, and networking events.
Hot topics include:
- Database, data warehouse and cloud, Big Data architecture
- Deep dives and hands-on labs on existing Oracle BI, data warehouse, and analytics products
- Updates on the latest Oracle products and technologies (e.g. Big Data Discovery, Oracle Visual Analyzer, Oracle Big Data SQL)
- Novel and interesting use cases on everything – Spatial, Graph, Text, Data Mining, IoT, ETL, Security, Cloud
- Working with Big Data (e.g., Hadoop, "Internet of Things,” SQL, R, Sentiment Analysis)
- Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), Oracle Big Data Discovery, Oracle Spatial, and Oracle Advanced Analytics—Better Together
- Spatial: 3D and City Models, mapping and GIS, raster, location intelligence
Guidelines for Prospective Speakers
- Presentations must be noncommercial.
- Sales promotions for products or services disguised as proposals will be elimanted.
- Speakers whose abstracts are accepted will be expected to submit (at a later date) a PowerPoint presentation slide set.
- Accompanying technical and use case papers are encouraged, but not requried.
Speakers whose abstracts are accepted will be given a complimentary registration to the conference. (Any additional co-presenters must register for the event seperately and provide appropriate registration fees. It is up to the co-presenters' discretion which presenter to designate for the complimentary registration.)