Welcome to the North American Oracle Spatial and Graph Special Interest Group
The North American Oracle Spatial and Graph SIG was formed to bring together the family of Oracle Spatial and Graph professionals to promote interaction and communication that can drive the market for spatial technology and data in the enterprise.
The SIG aims to:
- create a forum for the exchange of technical information and best practices
- encourage community members’ participation in industry events
- foster strategic and technical collaboration between the community and Oracle
IOUG Members: Log in to gain access to this IOUG community. Members have access to event information, as well as technical and networking resources.
Not an IOUG Member? Sign up today for IOUG membership so that you can gain access to this community.
What Can the Oracle Spatial and Graph SIG Offer You?
Check out this video with SIG Board Members Tracy McLane (Bechtel) and Nick Salem (Neustar). They discuss the technical information sharing and professional networking opportunities that the group supports via its online communities, as well as at annual events like OpenWorld and the Oracle Spatial Summit.
Latest News Items
Jan 29, 2018: Oracle Spatial and Graph Summit agenda
Full agenda now available!
Announcing 24+ technical sessions, case studies, and hands on lab around spatial and graph technologies.
View the preliminary agenda here => http://www.biwasummit.org/schedule/
Oracle Spatial and Graph Summit at Analytics and Data Summit 2018
March 20-22, 2018
Oracle Conference Center at Oracle HQ Campus in Redwood Shores, CA
Our partnership with Analytics and Data Summit (formarly known as the Business Intelligence, Warehousing, and Analytics Summit) gives attendees access to sessions on a wide range of topics. It also brings together a broad audience of technologists and business experts, making for one of the year’s most unique networking events.
Need more information?
Board of Directors
The 2018-2019 Board of Directors members are:
- Chair - Arthur Dayton (Observatory Park Technology)
- Keith Hare - Vice Chair (JCC Consulting, Inc)
- Technical Chair – Nick Salem (Neustar)
- Business Leadership Chair – Dan Abugov (Locuity)
- Communications Chair – Wayne Van Sluys (interRel Consulting Partners)
- Education Chair – Tracy McLane (Bechtel Corporation)
- Oracle Representative – Jean Ihm (Oracle)
- Oracle Representative – Carol Palmer (Oracle)
- At-Large Member – Steve MacCabe (Safe Software)
- At-Large Member – Dennis Beck (Spatial Business Systems)