Welcome to the North American Oracle Spatial and Graph Special Interest Group
The North American Oracle Spatial and Graph SIG was formed to bring together the family of Oracle Spatial and Graph professionals to promote interaction and communication that can drive the market for spatial technology and data in the enterprise.
The SIG aims to:
- create a forum for the exchange of technical information and best practices
- encourage community members’ participation in industry events
- foster strategic and technical collaboration between the community and Oracle
IOUG Members: Log in to gain access to this IOUG community. Members have access to event information, as well as technical and networking resources.
Not an IOUG Member? Sign up today for IOUG membership so that you can gain access to this community.
What Can the Oracle Spatial and Graph SIG Offer You?
Check out this video with SIG Board Members Tracy McLane (Bechtel) and Nick Salem (Neustar). They discuss the technical information sharing and professional networking opportunities that the group supports via its online communities, as well as at annual events like OpenWorld and the Oracle Spatial Summit.
Latest News Items
April 18, 2016: OpenWorld Call for Proposals
The OpenWorld 2016 call for proposals is open through May 9. Consider submitting a proposal for a chance to share your innovation and expertise with other members of the Oracle community.
Read more about OpenWorld here, and learn about submitting proposals here.
Board of Directors
The 2015-2016 Board of Directors members are:
- Chair – Steve Pierce (Think Huddle)
- Vice Chair – Tracy McLane (Bechtel Corporation)
- Business Leadership Chair – Dan Abugov (HERE)
- Technical Chair – Nick Salem (Neustar)
- Communications Chair – Keith Bingham (Ball Aerospace)
- Oracle Liaison – Jean Ihm (Oracle)