Welcome to the North American Oracle Spatial and Graph Special Interest Group
The North American Oracle Spatial and Graph SIG was formed to bring together the family of Oracle Spatial and Graph professionals to promote interaction and communication that can drive the market for spatial technology and data in the enterprise.
The SIG aims to:
- create a forum for the exchange of technical information and best practices
- encourage community members’ participation in industry events
- foster strategic and technical collaboration between the community and Oracle
Log in to gain access to this IOUG community.
Not an IOUG Member?
Sign up today for IOUG membership so that you can gain access to this community.
Latest News Item: May 24, 2013: SIG Members Convene at LI/OSUC Conference
Thanks to all who joined us for the Spatial & Graph Special Interest Group (SIG) meeting at the 2013 Location Intelligence/Spatial & Graph User Conference!
SIG board members gave an overview of the group and its goals for the year, as well as the benefits of membership. SIG members:
- Participate in forums where they can exchange technical information and best practices
- Learn about opportunities to participate in industry events
- Help connect innovative organizations with the Oracle team
- Become part of the SIG’s strategic and technical collaboration with Oracle
Over the next months, we’re going to be looking for ways to grow the community and involve even more members in the technical discussions and networking opportunities the group is organizing.
Check out our “Resources” area for information about Spatial and Graph, MapViewer, and OBIEE.
Check out the “Networking” page for LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter groups and feeds of interest to SIG members. The page also includes information about other user groups and professional organizations that are closely related to the Spatial and Graph community.
Board of Directors
The 2012-2013 Board of Directors members are: