The Exadata SIG is a worldwide body with over 6,000 members who manage or are interested in all aspects of Exadata. This IOUG SIG is managed by volunteers and supported by Oracle Exadata product managers and developers. The purpose of the SIG is to bring relevant information and education through webcasts, discussions and networking to users interested in learning more about the product, and to share user experiences.
Register today for the 2016 Exadata Virtual Conference!
Join IOUG's Exadata SIG for the most comprehensive online Exadata event you can attend this year - and it's free! Register for two days of expert insight from community members, partners and Oracle team members. The schedule is set - reserve your spot for the Virtual Conference today!
- Oracle Exadata X6: Technical Deep Dive - Architecture and Internals [May 2: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. CT]
Featured Speaker: Manish Shah, Senior Principal Product Manager, Oracle
- Oracle Public Cloud Machine: Bringing the Oracle Cloud On Premise [May 2: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CT]
Featured Speaker: Srini Chavali, Product Management Director, Oracle
- Exadata Database Machine Security [May 2: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. CT]
Featured Speaker: Dan Norris, Consulting Member of Technical Staff, Oracle
- SAS Institute Applications with Oracle Exadata and Big Data Appliance: Turning Data into Knowledge [May 3: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.]
Featured Speaker: Mathew Steinburg, Oracle Corporation
- The General Electric Power Journey: Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 on Oracle Exadata and Exalogic [May 3: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CT]
Featured Speaker: Gary Gordhamer, General Electric
- Database Machine Administration (DBMA) and Database Administration (DBMA): Similarities and Differences, What you need to know [May 3: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.]
Featured Speaker: Vivek Puri, Sherwin Williams