Who We Are
Founded in 1993, the Independent Oracle User Group (IOUG) is a not-for-profit organization that provides support and education for professional users of Oracle products. Most but not all of our Members are Database Administrators or other professionals who use Oracle database products and want to know that Oracle hears their feedback. We make sure your voice matters!
Our goal is to help you be as productive as you can be in your job and as successful as possible in your career. We offer you a number of resources to help you accomplish that goal, including:
- Master Class Series – best practices taught in person by well-known Oracle experts
- SELECT Journal – independent publication with peer-reviewed technical articles
- Online articles and webcasts – our 3,000+ item Resource Center covers nearly every product or issue relevant to IOUG Members
- Our annual conference is the highlight of every IOUG calendar year. Make your plans to join us April 7–11 in Las Vegas!
Become an IOUG Member – it’s our goal to help you:
- Increase your organization’s technical advantage
- Enhance your skill set – access valuable, practical content created by users for users
- Boost your individual marketability
- Network, collaborate and exchange information with peers
- Share your opinions about Oracle products, services and policies – we serve as an advocacy channel to make sure your collective voice achieves full power
Click to learn more about our: