IOUG Cloud Computing SIG
Welcome to the IOUG Cloud Computing Special Interest Group (SIG)
The IOUG Cloud Computing Special Interest Group (SIG) is dedicated to communication and information interchange around the subject matter of Cloud Computing centric to Oracle.
The main purpose of the SIG is to discuss and share independent thought, challenges, options, and best practices on key areas of Cloud Computing from the perspective of Oracle. Topics will be discussed freely in this open forum and touch on prevalent Cloud Computing Paradigms/Technologies.
The IOUG Cloud Computing SIG is led by the following thought leaders in the Oracle Community:
- President - Tariq Farooq, BrainSurface - Oracle ACE Director
- Vice President - George Trujillo, HortonWorks - Oracle ACE
- Vendor Liaison Chair - Michael Corey, Ntirety - Oracle ACE / VMware vExpert
- Vendor Liaison Co-Chair - Charles Kim, Viscosity NA - Oracle ACE Director
- Content and Resource Chair - Dr. Bert Scalzo, Dell - Texas Publishing / Oracle ACE
- Web Events Chair - Kai Yu, Dell - Oracle ACE Director
- Website Chair - Ron Batra, Oracle ACE Director
- Member at Large - Michael Ault, Oracle ACE - Texas Memory Systems
- Member at Large - Syed Jaffar Hussain, Al Inma Bank - Oracle ACE Director
- Board Liaison - Alex Gorbachev, Pythian - Oracle ACE Director"
Are you an IOUG member or associate? Gain full access to the site by clicking on the 'join community' button on the right side.
Not an IOUG member or associate? Click on the membership link on the right to sign-up today.
Download the COLLABORATE 13 - IOUG Forum Cloud Session Schedule