Who We Are
Founded in 1993, the Independent Oracle User Group (IOUG) represents the voice of Oracle technology and database professionals – empowering you to be more productive in your business and career by delivering education, sharing best practices and providing technology direction and networking opportunities.
Context, Not Just Content
IOUG is dedicated to helping our members become an #IOUGenius by staying on the cutting-edge of Oracle technologies and industry issues through practical content, user-focused education and invaluable networking and leadership opportunities:
- SELECT Journal – our dynamic hub that provides in-depth, peer-reviewed articles on industry news and best practices in Oracle technology
Our #IOUGenius blog
highlights a featured weekly topic and provides content driven by Oracle professionals and the IOUG community
Online articles and webcasts – our 3,000+ item Resource Center covers nearly every product or issue relevant to IOUG Members
Become an IOUG Member – it’s our goal to help you:
- Increase your organization’s technical advantage
- Enhance your skill set – access valuable, practical content created by users for users
- Boost your individual marketability
- Network, collaborate and exchange information with peers
- Share your opinions about Oracle products, services and policies – we serve as an advocacy channel to make sure your collective voice achieves full power
Join IOUG Today!